Monday, May 27, 2013
Posted at 12:28 AM
0 comments (+)
Wedding bells~~
Happy marriage to Gab and wish her everlasting happiness with her husband! :D
Anyway, went to her church and banquet wedding. Felt so happy for her, was so engulfed and overwhelmed with her happiness that I felt like getting married too lol!
Hahaha, I will always have that ' I wanna get married ' feel each time I attended a wedding. As I looked at the video montage of the couples' courtship journey ( their long walk of 5 years plus) , it dawned on me that being able to tie the knot with someone whom you love and trust greatly , someone whom will hold and protect you in times of needs and someone whom will always stood by you is amazing. That feeling is truly amazing and I am starting to feel the significance of that.
And of course, it bears so much importance to a girl that we should never trust the wrong guys, some guys are plain douchebag you see. Guys who are unfaithful in the course of the relationship have already proven themselves to be incapable of a happy and blissful marriage cos marriage is not something they can remain true and loyal to. Love is holy; love is sacred. And whoever say marriage is the tombstone of relationship, I beg to differ. Marriage is the new beginning of another phase of their relationship :)
Indeed.
Love always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. 1 Corinthian 13:7-8
I like the back cut lol :p





