Wednesday, May 29, 2013
Posted at 1:18 AM
0 comments (+)
Yeah #foodporn ytd :) Went around singapore? Hahaha
Had my all-time favourite kuey chap at yishun! Brought Mr Patrick there to eat, share my childhood/favourite food with him since he's also a fan of kuey chap. Always saying the kuey chap near his house is good tsk. Been eating this kuey chap since I was soo young and nice food will always get me going back for more despite being alittle inaccessible.
Dinner @ Bbq world Korean Restaurant. As the name says it all, it's a korean bbq. Super in love with korean bbq after that trip to 2D1N, so many meats :)
It's at Amoy Street btw, pretty inaccessible for us. It's like in between of Raffles place, Chinatown and Clarke Quay. But certainly going back there to try other food there heehhee.
The shop interior looks nicer than the 2D1N one!
Falling in love with kimchi, will love it provided it's cut up into small pieces/chunks. See our differences! Lol the bowl on the right is mine, I took a scissors of theirs and cut it into small chunks :)
This is the shop's specialty? It's called fermented rice drink! Very sweet and cooling, not disgusting as I imagined it to be lol.
Tadaaaa, our meaatttssssssss~~~~
While waiting for it to cook~
Our beefs of all assorted types
I cooked these prawns and meats :)
Lastly, my #ootd! Brought these floral skirt from Msia :) I love floral skirt so much that I brought two of them at one go! ( different prints though )










