Thursday, May 30, 2013
Posted at 11:39 PM 0 comments (+)
Every morning before I leave house, I need to get some work done through the com. Some personal goals I set for myself. So here I am blogging! :P 

Went Tiong Bahru again, they have many good cafes and nice food there! Love to go those old street shophouse like Tiong Bahru and Chinatown area for their cheap good authentic food :)
Supposed to go Drips as proposed by Jh. Followed the GPS and told us to alight at Tiong Bahru station, we went one big round and walked soo far under the sun. In the end, it was a cafe R and I went before, it was merely some distance away from our ex-workplace and our favourite curry rice! HAHAHA blur us, didn't know the cafe we went before was the so called popular Drips cafe!

It was an unexpected meetup though but glad we did. Those years of innocence and the 'I friend and don't friend you' thingy amuses me always. So many episodes back then huh and I thought it would be awkward initially cos we had so many fights, quarrels, tears and vengeance back then. But glad it wasn't in any bit, we are all grown ups alr.

XXXXX

Results were out, did better than previous sem finally :DD Thank you Mr Patrick for giving me the support and encouragement. Most importantly, thank you for accompanying me to study, some of the time you just sit there with me while I practiced my malay vocab or repeatedly drew some flow chart and mechanism. Hahaha I know I must have been a nuisance asking you to test me on harimau, cendawan etc.
 




Cut-out bodycon dress! :) My future da-sao gave me this piece :D
About
当世界不知不觉的变了
有时候我怀念以前的我
作的梦虽然远远的
但也是一种快乐

SHAN ♥
13 SEP 91

But I know if I could do it over
I would trade
give away all the words that I saved in my heart
That I left unspoken