Tuesday, May 14, 2013
Posted at 12:42 PM 0 comments (+)
Claimed the free meal from Hot tomato alr! (Like finally!) Haha been such a frequent patronage of hot tomato since Patrick boy loves the food there and hence he wants to collect the stamps there in order to redeem the free meal! We ate as frequently as twice a week huh! I remembered there was once I had fever and I went to eat their mixed grill still!

Today I had a nice surprise:DDD Pleasant and unexpected surprise and I love it! Cannot wait for the item to arrive soon:)

-
Time can only lessen and diminish the pain but it won't erase the hurt and bad memories.
You deserve no happiness at all.
Saying it a million times.

About
当世界不知不觉的变了
有时候我怀念以前的我
作的梦虽然远远的
但也是一种快乐

SHAN ♥
13 SEP 91

But I know if I could do it over
I would trade
give away all the words that I saved in my heart
That I left unspoken