Monday, June 17, 2013
Posted at 9:08 AM 0 comments (+)
Anyway saw my ex-chr students in cwp. ( I'm always shuffling between wlands, semb and adm lol)  Seeing them reminds me of those attachment days which I felt happy for that 5 weeks stint and looking forward to school with zeal each day. They make me find my calling and joy in whatever I have chosen. Bubbly obedient understanding students and good plus many trainees working together added much joy to the torturous and daunting 5 weeks.

Feeling apprehensive about the upcoming one, haven't been in luck over the posted sch ( not my desired or expected one) and not to mention my sup. I hope I don't get screwed all over. Pretty bad omen about all these alr, know it's not gonna be smooth-sailing and to make it worse, feel like I am going to this battle alone. 

Shrugs, what to do...




About
当世界不知不觉的变了
有时候我怀念以前的我
作的梦虽然远远的
但也是一种快乐

SHAN ♥
13 SEP 91

But I know if I could do it over
I would trade
give away all the words that I saved in my heart
That I left unspoken