Sunday, June 16, 2013
Posted at 6:01 AM 0 comments (+)

Finally have alittle free time to blog about my awesome KL trip :) Love getaways, love holidays (anywhere is good except staying in Singapore!) 

Stayed in Furama Bukit Bintang hotel, love their room though they don't have bathtub. Slightly inaccessible cos we always have to walk a longer route to the main shopping, didn't want to risk taking the back alleys. I'm always freezing in their room (almost to death) cos I have had this on and off cold cum fever like feel, couldn't stop sneezing the entire trip but I am glad I didn't really come down with a high fever. 

Happy moments always past by at such tremendous speed. Pretty sad when I sat on the coach back, though the coach back took ridiculously long hours, I wasn't in the least angry. Hahaha part of me secretly didn't want to come back! I wish I can put a time standstill to my youth and to moments which I am fond of. I don't want those happy and worthwhile memories to fade away with time. I want to immense in that exact happiness. Then again, it would also be better if I can erase unpleasant memories from my mind and restart with brand new happy memories/moments.

On a side note, felt that I am losing my youth ( the hate to grow up and old mentality is forever there). Perhaps I have been tutoring my secondary kids and they make me feel old, secondary years were like at least 6 years ago?! Damn.

Okay enough said, those above seems unrealistic since they are not likely to happen. 


# Dinner on the 1st day

Not a fan of fermented tofu (those canned type that goes with porridge kind). But super loving this fermented pork (which tasted like chicken). The fermented smell just got me craving for more subconsciously (kinda addictive) when I promised not to eat too much initially. Took back my words :P

#veggies with gravy for the super sickly me on Day 1
Not a fan of tofu again (I'm a carnivore! haha), but loving this tofu cos it's like softy like those soft meat kind. Snatched quite a few pieces despite being quite sickly on Day 1 hehe.
What's tze char without butter prawns right! Love prawns as always.


The view of the tze char street. The entire street sells tze char aka seafood dishes plus satay and bbq chicken wing. Like a "Chomp Chomp" alike here but it's super massive there (meant to be outdoor night tze char market). The entire street with many many tze char store, can slowly take your pick :)
Lok lok in KL. Didn't dare to try their lok lok cos it feels unhygience to me, roadside and everyelse just stand in front of the store and dipped their sticks into one common pot of gravy/sauce/soup. Tried lok lok in Singapore before though, nothing too impressive except maybe for their satay gravy which we can dipped in. 

#their very big lobsters dipped into lok lok


Bought bbq chicken wings! Surprisingly, their chicken wings tasted very nice still despite it being cold when we brought back to the hotel to eat!
Room view of our hotel's pool.


#dessert/ expensive cheap for treat at the hotel lounge :)
Last minute grab of the hotel's breakfast buffet before it ends! Grab as much leftovers as possible, breakfast by the pool side :) Lots of pastries leftover.
My first round of hotel's breakfast buffet. Always aim the American breakfast stuff first :D 
A fan of baked beans, eggs, hams, pancakes and potatoes (Y)
Super nice lunch at a HK cafe. Love their combination, yam basket with pork chop! Where to find such combination in Sg?!




There was a pleasant surprise!! Treasure hunt in the room lol. 
#The making in process 
Their empty gym but very well-equipped. Look at all the dumbbells. 

About
当世界不知不觉的变了
有时候我怀念以前的我
作的梦虽然远远的
但也是一种快乐

SHAN ♥
13 SEP 91

But I know if I could do it over
I would trade
give away all the words that I saved in my heart
That I left unspoken