Saturday, June 22, 2013
Posted at 11:16 AM
0 comments (+)
Lunch @ Pique Nique at Jcube with Wh!
The PSI hit new high at 400 plus while I was having tuition in the noon! Hahaha then after that Wh and I were contemplating whether to still go out not. In the end, we did!
The shop's decor
You know I'm such a sucker for American breakfast! Love anything with eggs, baked beans, bacon and American bf fits the bill! :D
This is their Pique Nique Big Breakfast.
Their Pique Nique Big Burger they call it. Their fries taste very special, they have this dish with solely fries and some toppings on top which cost $15 per plate. Omgxxxz
Putting on a mask to combat the PSI of 400! No need for expression when a mask is put on :DD
From Marks & Spencer
Such nice looking tea box <3 br="">3>




