Wednesday, July 03, 2013
Posted at 10:02 AM 0 comments (+)
Cannot believe I am only going home at 8pm. Close to 9pm and i havent had my dinner! tian ah. 

End work at 5pm and head for the nearest tuition to my house. I really cannot cope with my 5 tutees now given this 7-5pm regime. Need to find ways to cancel their lessons somehow alr:/

Sooo freaking tired these few days! Sch has taken such a toll on me (only three days of sch). I haven't been sleeping well (not sleeping rather) these few nights. My insomnia sleeping problem is back, just like those jc days. I guessed it means I feel stressed subconsciously and hence couldn't sleep. I guess I do have some anxiety problem at night and thus causing my insomnia.

I do feel the stress today! Too much to do just the three days and not even the actual thing yet. Had meetings every day after school till 5pm:( school only officially ends at 5! Omg

Had department meeting, I did make some terrible mistakes sighs. But I guess it's better to learn now than later, at least people can forgive you now if u make the mistake since you are a greenhorn. Trying to assimilate as much as I can.

I miss Chr so much pleaseee. I miss him so much too! More separations to come lo:/

I guess I can finally fall asleep tonight cos I am that tired after having three sleepless nights! 
About
当世界不知不觉的变了
有时候我怀念以前的我
作的梦虽然远远的
但也是一种快乐

SHAN ♥
13 SEP 91

But I know if I could do it over
I would trade
give away all the words that I saved in my heart
That I left unspoken