Sunday, July 14, 2013
Posted at 11:14 AM
0 comments (+)
Took a photo of the NDP Fireworks! The view from Marina area.
烟火再美 也只不过是那一瞬间
~ 愛情裡的心動 常常讓我難以去捉摸
付出感情太多 原來多情人總被傷的最重
付出感情太多 原來多情人總被傷的最重
想起你的擁抱 這感覺短暫紀念
在你我之間 有時說變就變
就像煙火 下一秒消失不見
是否還記得 一起看煙火
在你我之間 有時說變就變
就像煙火 下一秒消失不見
是否還記得 一起看煙火
Okay can, look at his orgasmic face! HAHAHA. (taken while we were having dinner, a short dinner before we have to part, back to our own individual roles and commitments :/ )
Not our first photo together but certainly the first photo I am putting on my blog.
Happy one month plus
Nothing's hold me back anymore after I saw some disgusting photos. In much disgust and extreme hatred, the guy who had no sense of guilt and shame.His happiness is my biggest insult ever and I will say it a million times.
Am very happy, but sometimes it's those thoughts that's sucking me. I would love to kill you if I could.
My favourite bear! ( I really didn't edit the photo, my face looks sharp! :DDD )
Minions overloadsssss!! :DD
Cannot wait for the staycation
Cannot wait for the staycation
Cannot wait for the staycation
Cannot wait for the staycation
Cannot wait for the staycation
Cannot wait for the staycation
Cannot wait for the staycation
Cannot wait for the staycation
Cannot wait for the staycation
Cannot wait for the staycation
Cannot wait for the staycation
Cannot wait for the staycation
Cannot wait for the staycation
Cannot wait for the staycation
Cannot wait for the staycation
Cannot wait for the staycation
Cannot wait for the staycation
Cannot wait for the staycation
Cannot wait for the staycation



