Wednesday, August 21, 2013
Posted at 6:25 AM
0 comments (+)
Was packing up my super messy room today and I saw my baby photo again! Hahaha how cute and fat I was.
Basically I should have tidy up my room much earlier, like after my attachment because I lugged back some many worksheets and stuffs, everything was just all over. Worksheets I had so many copies and were just everything. Now that school has started, I don't even have the space on my study desk to do my work!
I spent 4 hours clearing up alot of stuffs, finding and filing worksheets from all over. Stumbled upon one crappy letter written by that someone 3 plus years back ( I thought I threw every pieces of written lies away already), HAHAHA it shows what a rubbish that person can be. Again, I feel disgusted.
Anyway, for Xh at least I don't have to worry about him going out late or going to those "lap sup" places - dirty places in Hokkien. I don't have to worry much despite him staying in hall.
And so...
Tada, my clean desk :)
And so you see there's always alot of mini soft-toys and decorative display stuffs in my room, each of them were given to me by someone special/significant at different point of my life with certain stories/memories attached behind it.

