Sunday, August 04, 2013
Posted at 10:49 PM
0 comments (+)
For the photos posted below, they each deserve a long post. I might not have the time to type everything out but ya it's deep in my heart hahaha!
BUT super glad to be still alive and super glad that it's all over for now, though temporary.
Learnt alot, been through alot, felt like I was almost tore apart that kind of thing and things were not easy during the initial part of the career either. Stressed is the word, felt almost every day.
I guess my life was much harder compared to many of my other friends be it in the same school as I am or even in other school ( shall not elaborate much). But ya it was a fruitful yet demanding 5 weeks.
Anyway Chr has given me a rosier picture of life as a teacher, ignite my passion and spark to make a difference that kind of thing. On the other hand, evg has given me the another kind of experience..
There are times I feel I was not cut out for teaching, there are times I feel that I couldn't manage and I feel so demoralised and tired, there are times I wonder if I make the right choice...
Anyway the amazing thing about being posted to this school is that it is soooo near Xh's house! Like a predestined kind :DD
Learnt alot, been through alot, felt like I was almost tore apart that kind of thing and things were not easy during the initial part of the career either. Stressed is the word, felt almost every day.
I guess my life was much harder compared to many of my other friends be it in the same school as I am or even in other school ( shall not elaborate much). But ya it was a fruitful yet demanding 5 weeks.
Anyway Chr has given me a rosier picture of life as a teacher, ignite my passion and spark to make a difference that kind of thing. On the other hand, evg has given me the another kind of experience..
There are times I feel I was not cut out for teaching, there are times I feel that I couldn't manage and I feel so demoralised and tired, there are times I wonder if I make the right choice...
Anyway the amazing thing about being posted to this school is that it is soooo near Xh's house! Like a predestined kind :DD





