Sunday, August 11, 2013
Posted at 10:21 AM
0 comments (+)
Happy national day! This year national day certainly has been the most memorable one for me, it was also our first staycation together BUT I was bed-ridden throughout for two days. Damnnn, supposed to go catch the fireworks at the marina area but end up bed-ridden. Happily setting out for the staycation, dressed to the theme of red and white.
The night we went for supper and the next day I was down with food poisoning. The strangest thing was that all 4 of us ate the same things all the while but I was the only one who had serious food poisoning pffffff:/
Lead on to many many rounds of diahorrea and also vomiting on the bed and it was the third time xh had to change the bedsheet for me:/
The first night of food poisoning, I barely eaten anything. Feel like puking whenever I smell anything oily. Fever came in the midnight. The second night of food poisoning I started to crave for kfc lol. Ate it and then the third night I feel like puking again when I smell anything oily.
Also lead on to on and off fever, shuffling between hot and cold temperatures. Sometimes I don't feel well all of a sudden and sometimes I could be fine.
I don't know what's wrong with me pffff.
But just so glad that I have no school tmr.

