Wednesday, August 14, 2013
Posted at 11:41 AM 0 comments (+)
These few days haven't been eating much! 

And as soon as I'm slightly better, head out for good food! Hehe. 

Had a feast at the Soup restaurant, my favourite! Xh loves the free-flow authentic Chinese brewed chrysanthemum tea there:) I love their minced meat but I no longer order that dish cos xh loves their fried fish belly! Never a fan of fish but ya I love it too! Hehe

Xh also brought me to Ntu executive cafe! My first time there okay, shame on me lol. The Chinese cuisine is quite nicee! Our luxurious six course meal at the school campus. #SWAG

Anyway two days week ftw! :DDDD 
About
当世界不知不觉的变了
有时候我怀念以前的我
作的梦虽然远远的
但也是一种快乐

SHAN ♥
13 SEP 91

But I know if I could do it over
I would trade
give away all the words that I saved in my heart
That I left unspoken