Monday, September 02, 2013
Posted at 7:56 AM
0 comments (+)
Weekends!
Pictures from mixture of Saturday and Sunday :D
Sat - Our favourite laobeijing buffet @ Orchard central! They now include roast beijing duck in their buffet menu :)
Sunday- Satisfy my Korean cuisine craving!
Love Korean cuisine soo much nowadays, i dont know when it started. I guessed it started when Xh first bought me to 2D1N buffet and then the one at outram.
Never a fan of kimchi but now I love it so much provided that it is not too spicy!
Korean cuisine craving always there lately, love their bbq even more.
I WANT TO GO KOREA SOMEDAY!!!
My Korea cuisine craving further intensifies by the fact that I'm now officially a running man addict. Never expect this day coming ya, but I love running man now. *totally not expecting it*
I WANT TO GO KOREA SOMEDAY!!!
My Korea cuisine craving further intensifies by the fact that I'm now officially a running man addict. Never expect this day coming ya, but I love running man now. *totally not expecting it*
Korean Seafood pancake, yum yum!
Beef soup :D
Cooking in the hall like a boss. lol old school but best way to save a hungry tummy.
After our laobeijing buffet, bloated like dont know what.










