Saturday, September 21, 2013
Posted at 3:45 AM 0 comments (+)

Hahaha the other day I went to school just to have breakfast with Xh! I do love breakfast like this! 

New hangout in school with Xh! Every Friday dinner date in school @ Pitchshop! Hahaha and each time when the food comes, I had to stop him from snatching the first instant bite cos I had to take photos so that I have something to blog! I told him I wouldn't blog without photos, as such he will  relentingly pause to let me snap a shot.

Their beef with shitake mushroom pizza fresh from the wooden stove.
Sausage platter! I miss those at Timbre though!
About
当世界不知不觉的变了
有时候我怀念以前的我
作的梦虽然远远的
但也是一种快乐

SHAN ♥
13 SEP 91

But I know if I could do it over
I would trade
give away all the words that I saved in my heart
That I left unspoken