Saturday, September 21, 2013
Posted at 10:29 AM 0 comments (+)
안녕하세요
Annyeonghaseyo~
 
Korean cuisine @ Hansang Korean restaurant
 
Now, I love their small dishes and I guess only the authentic ones serves lots of small side dishes. Hahaha so I guess I will be back there again because of the small side dishes! 
 
Not the first time there, but the first time there costs us a bomb cos we ordered really alot and their dishes were not cheap either. 
Anyway, Xh brought me here again cos I said I love korean cuisine but not wanting korean bbq again since I just had it on thursday. 
And so.. I suggested ginseng chicken soup and hence he suggested novena!! 
 
Love to eat with Xh cos he will always cut/dismantle the meat for me, cut it in the right bite size for me, know the exact amount I can eat and serve it on my bowl, all done within minutes!! It's even better if it's Korean Bbq, he will cooked everything nicely for me, cut it for me etc. So basically, all I need to do is to put the food in my mouth and chew, hehehe.
 
The last time I went novena was sooo long ago! Wouldn't have went there without Xh. Then again, I think I bumped into someone unfamiliar for the first time.

*Slurps slurpssss*
Coupled with Korean bbq skewer.
Tadah! My first attempt to be healthy but still korean cuisine hahaha
Went to the korean supermarket there and I didn't know their seaweed mixed with rice could taste so nicee!!! Xh introduced the seaweed and mixed it for me.
Our loots from the korean supermarket :DD
I looked slim here! hahaha the dress's slimming effect

About
当世界不知不觉的变了
有时候我怀念以前的我
作的梦虽然远远的
但也是一种快乐

SHAN ♥
13 SEP 91

But I know if I could do it over
I would trade
give away all the words that I saved in my heart
That I left unspoken