Sunday, September 15, 2013
Posted at 2:53 AM
0 comments (+)
Hello September! Hit 22, I feel old.
Pitchstop cafe and bar in school! First time to this cafe, food were surprisingly good :) Chillax like a boss.
And again, it's really not surprising that we had three mains for two people! LOL
Loving awfully chocolate cakes!! Thanks to my Xh! :D
Loving my Hello Kitty balloon! Never expect him to buy balloon for me cos he's simply not that kind of person la lol!
Feeling special cos this is the first birthday I had with Xh even though we have known each other for so longgg. He's not that kind of person to really celebrate birthday you see, not less to talk about planning for someone!! hahaha feeling very satisfied :D
And I chanced upon some old entry of mine today (somehow) and exactly 7 years ago on this exact day was the first day we started talking!!






