Sunday, September 15, 2013
Posted at 3:13 AM
0 comments (+)
Saturday night :)
Round 2 of birthday dinner @ Hippopotamus Grill restaurant.
Warning: Pictures below are all food!
2 person, not surprisingly again we had 4 main courses! Each main comes with 2 sides, and naturally we have 8 sides all together! *bloated tummy* Our bills came up to one hundred plus!
But I love their potato gratin sides! Love potato gratin and one of the few places to offer it as sides! I don't mind going back again, but probably not so soon lol!
Tada, this is my classic ribeye steak!
Very yummy chicken you know!
This is our round 1. Not done yet....
We ordered their signature hip cheese beef burger! Very niceee, not a fan of ordering burgers but this burger is really nice!
The last main I chose their grilled King prawns! Very succulent :DDD
Night walk at the usual night view spot. It was very crowded cos they have programs in line of mid-autumn festival.
Lastly, I really do love handmade cards like these!! Love receiving cards like these and I do have a collection of cards which I placed them all in a box!







