Wednesday, October 23, 2013
Posted at 3:57 AM
0 comments (+)
Being so free (not really actually), supposed to be doing my ACY presentation next tuesday but I am so stuck and so screwed, it's like I'm doomed to fail already before the presentation.
Not feeling very well today, oh well the usual monthly attacks I guessed. It never fails to report on time and attacks.
So, I had this sudden interest to give my blog an new make-over. It does need a serious make-over, there was some slight irreparable problem in the codes.
I'm happy with the new layout now, simple and neat :)
The other day Jap Tepanyaki dinner with the girls after our Acm Maths test :))
Lots of gossiping and bitching as usual. Uni life certainly wouldn't be so fun without them, so glad that I always have the same timetable as Sy too!
Tuesday dinner with Xh! He was so nice to suggest having dinner at Jem despite having a test next day. Normally, we would just have our dinner together at Can 2 on tuesday or the best sometimes was JP lol.
@Marche movenpick. Their staffs were all very bubbly and humorous. Their pizza were really huge!
Tada, roasted duck breast pizza :)
I miss the one at Timbre still.

