Wednesday, October 02, 2013
Posted at 4:07 AM 0 comments (+)
It was a happy day in JB over at City Square. Even though I have went there many many times already with my parents, but I still do feel excited when I am going with Xh! At times, I feel more like a m'sian than he is!

And so it was a day of eat, drink, shop and sing day with no work! The amount of work he has cannot be finish one la.

Spring chicken for breakfast? SERIOUSLY lol! The super cheap spring chicken, the price equivalent to the coffeehouse one near my house please. As usual, he is feeling all happy and looking greedily  at the fried whole chicken. He had to cut up the chicken for me into smaller boneless portions for me, so that I can eat :P

Breakfast was three main courses for two pax! Look at the price differences! Hahaha we can only do that legitimately there! 

Anyway I must really say the KTV there is really cheap!! Go during weekdays 11am to 3pm, you get to sing throughout and you pay only for the lunch meal. Cheapest lunch meal is like 15RM? I didn't even ate much of it since we already had a three course meal breakfast already! But then again, Xh being such big eater was able to gobble everything up,including my shares! We even upgraded our drinks to the bigger ones. Singing is a must if you do go over there!


Panda prints dress I got from there! I thought it was so unique! Material was thick too! Even though I looked fat in it, I'm still gonna wear it!  #idontcarespirit

It was a tearful farewell because we really don't get the time together. He's always busy with his work (which will only get worst next sem). I miss those times when he was in ns, even though not yet a couple, but we can make time for each other easily. Now, we cannot really have spontaneous meet-ups and we have to book each other in advance. 

And I always have those serious throwback about going back to furama! 
Hope holidays come soon!! He's supposed to bring me to several places, but have not materialise.
About
当世界不知不觉的变了
有时候我怀念以前的我
作的梦虽然远远的
但也是一种快乐

SHAN ♥
13 SEP 91

But I know if I could do it over
I would trade
give away all the words that I saved in my heart
That I left unspoken