Thursday, October 31, 2013
Posted at 11:43 AM
0 comments (+)
In the relentless pursit of happiness, I promised myself to focus on the positive aspects of life. Need to constantly remind myself to leave behind all emotions of hatred, anger, frustration, jealousy, pessimism, sadness, envy and anxiety. Have been grappling with the same old problem over and over again and it's so hard, but at the very least I know I will never shed any more tears for that...
It was a rainy day and my best companions today for studying were a cup of cold chocolate drink, chocolatey muffin and best studying pal:) Needed the perk to motivate me to study, else I probably will be sleeping at home or watching my videos again!
Anyway, I really like sinful pastries like muffins, donuts, tarts, pretty tasty cakes and anything sweet pretty and tasty. Seeing them makes me happier and of course devouring them makes me even happier! I guess we need all these perks in life:)
The other day while I was trying clothes, I really didn't camwhore but I thought it's been long since I wore bandage skirts cos I always thought it's hard to walk in them! Hahaha but Xh likes me to wear fitting clothes! (Omg lol he really didn't mean that)
The other day when I was alone, I went on a shopping plethora cos watsons has its sales for members again!



