Saturday, November 16, 2013
Posted at 7:53 AM
0 comments (+)
Love the adidas teeshirt I got from JB! I really don't have much tshirts (other than those school/class tees).
Comfy in the teeshirt and having starbucks (again) while studying!
Glad I have Renee and Christine to study with me :DD Our last exam ALREADYYY
Really feel like getting my Birkenstock slippers for myself soo much lo!! But it's soo expensive and I cannot really bear to buy it for myself. Bought one Birkenstock slippers for Xh that time without even batting an eyelid but lately, I really felt poor given the possibility of going to Australia for a trip (at least a few thousands). Okay, if the trip is not going to materialize, I will go get all these stuffs!!
Also, contemplating to get this for soo long! I like the bigger one but I don't mind getting the smaller ones because I can bring them along for any overseas trip, hehehe.

