Monday, November 04, 2013
Posted at 9:26 AM
0 comments (+)
Movie night with loves. THOR-ific day with Xh and simple chicken rice at Yishun. I still love the chicken rice there but it has been long since I last went. Xh doesn't like the chicken rice there -.-
So I always give him this face and say he just isn't cut-out to eat chicken rice lol.

So I always give him this face and say he just isn't cut-out to eat chicken rice lol.
However, I love to bring him to eat Hainanese cuisine, he loves the authentic Hainanese steamboat at Golden Mile that I introduced to him and of course many other kinds of cuisine. He loves the curry fish head I introduced! :DD I always like to shamelessly and explicitly claim credits when he loves the food I introduced to him.
His face when he ate the curry fish head I introduced :DD He imitates it damn well lol
His face when he ate the curry fish head I introduced :DD He imitates it damn well lol
Anway, he's an extreemmmmely busy guy ever since school started and of course it's natural for me to complain since I have been the slackiest undergrad ever! Used to love going to town area during the weekends, but now I stay in the north area or else we will be at the west area ( I never like going to the west, but I ended up more often now!!)
So...
Sometimes he caught my hints and my occasional grumbles, he shrugs over it and gives me the 'socially awkward/embarassed' face.
He looks like this and I swear he imitate this WELL!! Sometimes enough to incur my wrath

However, sometimes he does catch my hints and my occasional grumbles and makes it a point to bring me out, like mini surprise trips nearby or something and it really makes me happy enough, like a little perk and can get me motivated or anticipating it to arrive.
My o-o-teeee-deee the other day :D





