Tuesday, November 26, 2013
Posted at 8:20 AM 0 comments (+)
My tooth extraction experience and I'm soo happy to share with you people! 
I love this dentist which my parents recommended, I was really skeptical about the success-fulness of the tooth extraction if I were to visit the dentist they recommended.
I was soo nervous before that, really nervous because I know how problematic and knotty my tooth near the lip can be if I ever have to extract it. I don't know what they called it as but it's basically an extra tooth on top of all the other teeth and so near the lip. 

This irritating tooth has been with me since primary school? But it really grew really slowly, but the first sight of it was probably in primary school and I vividly remembered the unfriendly dentist of the school told me how difficult that tooth extraction would be if I didn't take good care of it. It was then I decided I will not put myself in such a situation whereby I have to pluck it out to save all the pain and tears. I really hated that dentist and of course I hated visiting dentist ever. Hate the smell of the room, sight of unknown equipments and tools and the feeling when they tucked many things into your mouth and the feeling is horrible on the dentist chair.  

Anyway, how it lead the extraction finally was kinda impromptus too... 
So that day after my last paper, after the 4 hours chit-chat with my course mates at bakerzin savoring our delicious cakes and sipping our ice-cream float..
I went back home and suddenly I felt like my upper teeth were very crowded. It really seem and felt like the tooth grew bigger overnight, such that I feel the slight overcrowding/lack of space in my upper teeth!! Hahaha it's probably just psychological effect which my friends also say, but that night I literally had to press my lips down in order to cover up the tooth -.-

So I told my parents about my tooth problem and they were so fast and (almost persistent) in recommending the dentist to me. 
Okay at that point of time, I was probably just complaining and never really had the thought of extracting it. 
Haha I mean I might have the intention to extract for many years but never had the courage.
So my cool parents actually brought me to the clinic on a weekend and they were so packed, so we scheduled the earliest appointment date la. 
Hahaha okay la, without my parents almost persistent push, I probably still wouldn't have the courage to make a trip down to the clinic. 

And so, the tooth that had been stuck there for so many years..

Sorry for my ghastly look (lol I don't care), but that's me with a little swollen face and cotton wool stuck in my mouth.
#nofilter

My successful tooth extraction fraught with much difficulties! It really almost didn't want to come out because it was so deeply rooted in my gum and there wasn't enough space for my dentist to dig it out.  My dentist really was on the verge of giving up and said that the tooth could not be extracted. I was so worried then on the dental chair, I don't want a surgery and I actually said a few words of prayer in my mind and I guess it really worked!

So he really used his strength at all and got the tooth out skilfully. I can feel the tooth sooooo tightly stuck in my gum as he was pulling and digging , but it really really didn't felt any pain. Most people said that the anesthesia injection was the most and mad painful, but he really did it so skilfully that it didn't hurt one bit.  I can fucking vouch for that especially when my pain tolerance can be soo low. 

So when it was finally out after all the digging, I was not aware until he suddenly showed me the tooth. I was soo happy to see the tooth then and I literally let out a sigh of relief lol! 

See how long the tooth root were!


Hahahaha I actually went back to clean up the tooth and wanting to keep it! LOL

Anyway throughout the extraction, no matter how nervous I was the previous night, I really wasn't at all nervous on the day itself and in the clinic. I was pretty relaxed (thankfully), else my tooth probably wouldn't have came out if I was so tensed up. The dentist rocks and the wife was soooo nice, she's so cheerful and she talks throughout to be me less focused on the 'scary' extraction. She even like held my hand and all when I said I was scared (actually I was pretty relaxed), and she really make me soooo relaxed!!! She's so cute, friendly and nice btw! Anyway, the dentist and wife are pretty old, the dentist has many many years of experience and both of them are soo nice and loveable!

About
当世界不知不觉的变了
有时候我怀念以前的我
作的梦虽然远远的
但也是一种快乐

SHAN ♥
13 SEP 91

But I know if I could do it over
I would trade
give away all the words that I saved in my heart
That I left unspoken