Tuesday, November 12, 2013
Posted at 12:45 AM
0 comments (+)
謝謝你 消失在我的世界裡
可是我不能 再自然看你
裝作 兩個人 什麼都沒有發生
Oh gosh! as I'm typing this, I am suddenly craving for spicy potato leaves and my Indonesian-styled chicken wing and my prawns fritters.
And sighs, this week I only get to meet Xh on Friday.
Okay that aside.
Nando's for dinner on Friday! I love their chilli (though I cannot take too spicy food, but my tolerance for spicy food has certainly improved so much cos now anything I eat, I have to go with chilli )
And sighs, this week I only get to meet Xh on Friday.
Okay that aside.
Nando's for dinner on Friday! I love their chilli (though I cannot take too spicy food, but my tolerance for spicy food has certainly improved so much cos now anything I eat, I have to go with chilli )
There was just this sudden craving for it and I begged Xh to eat it with me cos he wanted to eat fish market initially.
Soo long since I ate Nando's okay! The last time I had it was in KL with Xh, certainly much cheaper over there.
Cannot wait for Xh to end his examssssss (many many!) and ask him to bring me on a JB trip!
Hahaha we eat like kings and queens there literally cos we always order food meant for at least 3 to 4 people even though there's only two of us!
Saturday was tuition then chilling out at Starbucks with Renee till night. I guessed we did more talking than studying lol!
Tadah, and so my strongest craving was satisfied on friday :D
Pardon the poorly taken photos cos it was taken by Xh! He's a bad photographer!
The meal platter for two~
Camwhoring before going out.
I realise the photo quality become lower when I upload onto blogger.
I like the back of the top :)
Delivery for Xh on Sunday! The QQ rice is like the best healthy snack and we both loved it after trying it out! I bought $10 worth of snacks lol!
Finally!!! I have been craving it for weeks and finally I had the time to make a trip down to queue for it! Went town for my treatment actually and walked all the way from end of somerset to tangs! The queue wasn't that long actually, they were pretty fast in serving :)
A dozen of assorted donuts!
Satisfy my sweet tooth :)
Following my million pandas dress, I love my butterfly peplum top! I brought a million butterflies out to town!
Cutesy files for my tutee.








