Monday, December 30, 2013
Posted at 11:25 AM
0 comments (+)
Before the year ends...
Sunday with Xh @White Tangerine Cafe
Hahaha this place kind of got me excited because it's the first time I had live acoustic band singing pop Chinese songs while having my dimsum buffet :)
Hahaha having a wide library of chinese songs, I knew most of the songs hehehe.
Their dimsums were nicer than I expected and one thing good, they served really piping hot dimsum which I really like.
Thank you Xh for bringing me there and treating me! :D
We really ate alot of varieties! I'm those that really like alot of different varieties and normally I only ate one of each dish and Xh had to finish the rest for me :p
Had a night walk at the hearts of Chinatown! First time doing it and I enjoyed it :DD
Thank god it wasn't too crowded, else Xh won't like it.
Ribs with Renee, spareribs buddy! I love potato with bacon bites, mega love.
My little gift for myself :)










