Thursday, December 05, 2013
Posted at 9:44 AM 0 comments (+)
Hello! Blogging from my phone now, am down with this sudden terrible sore throat, like a throat inflammation kind. No matter how much water I drank, it seems like it goes out immediately, throat is so perpetually dry. Ya must admit all that going out consectively for five days has taken it's toll on my health. Hahaha since Xh's exams are taking so long to end, I need to pack myself with lots of activities and also coping with my tuition and all. 

Wasn't able to have enough rest, the day before I was out with the girls Lydia and Renee, was back home like close to 12midnight and today i had to wake up damn early to get to Malaysia. Came back from Msia and now I feel terrible. The weather's cold but I feel extremely cold and ya couldn't even eat my favourite pizza. A day trip in msia, as usual got my pizza, favourite secret recipe cakes, some clothes and some food:) 

Ate too much outside food seriously that I am putting on so much weight and also at the expenses of my health. I really hardly stay home to eat and my mum's probably one of the slackest housewife when it comes to cooking! Lol. 

Anyway looking forward to my Hongkong trip with my fav girls! Finally it's booked and I almost thought it's not going to materialize. Pretty sad we couldn't go to aussie because of our budget, but still at least there's still a trip! 


About
当世界不知不觉的变了
有时候我怀念以前的我
作的梦虽然远远的
但也是一种快乐

SHAN ♥
13 SEP 91

But I know if I could do it over
I would trade
give away all the words that I saved in my heart
That I left unspoken