Sunday, December 22, 2013
Posted at 9:46 AM
0 comments (+)
HONGKONG #gradtripvacation
Lots of photos that I don't know where to start talking, but it was really a lot of Chinese cuisine (dimsum) and shopping!
Super duper cold there, it was like 13degrees when we were there and with rain almost everyday except the last day. Last day, we saw the sun but it was in fact colder than the other days!!
Wrapped like dumpling every day with at least 3 layers of top plus a jacket and at least 2 layers of bottom! Basically, I wore all the useless tops I brought there throughout for the 5days! It was that cold for me la pffff. Almost thought I will come back infected with the flu virus since to start off with, I haven't really recovered from my flu.
I did collage for most of the photos, those that are more worthy will be deserving an individual photo of it own :D
First night, the amount of food we ordered :D
@DimDimSum
Not a fan of eggplant but this is really niceeee and one of their specialty!! Something more special I supposed, reminds me of the eggplant at Goodwood Park Hotel too!!
Tadah, the second eggplant I would eat :))
Simple as it looks but I love Chinese simple breakfast like this!! My favourite scrambled egg and hot piping spaghetti noodle with char siew (mixture of chinese and western) in the super cold morning is legendary. They have generous portion of char siew too.
Ever crowded and fast pace @Australian Diary
Their steam egg pudding, must try! (Even though it's not really to my liking)
Roasted goose, my first try at goose :D
We braved the cold and rain just to head upwards the mountain. We literally screamed when we had to run across to the building opposite because of the super strong wind! LOL
Finally got the plushie I was dying to get in Singapore!! Probably my best buys there and I really lugged it into the cab and on board the plane :D
Anyway they gave my plushie a name. They called it 'Lapis' lol.
@Honolulu Cafe
The best eggtarts I have ever eaten, really.
Love the eggtarts!! It's nicer than the ones I had in Chinatown.
Missing the eggtarts already :/
This trip I really bought very little stuff, my luggage was considered light! Apart from the pastries like lao po bing, I only managed to get like three clothings and then some little cutey stuffs like luggage tags, passport cover and polaroid stuffs only.
Food generally are not very cheap, clothing were mainly winter wears and boots, their cab fares are generally more expensive than ours and really, half of our money went to cabbing! lol
Anyway was very happy to see Xh coming early in the morning to fetch me from the airport!! :) He treated me to a sumptuous soup restaurant meal at the airport, eat soo much!




























