Friday, December 13, 2013
Posted at 11:16 AM 0 comments (+)
Okay last night in Sg! Both excited and feeling jittery about the hongkong trip! It's always like that before a trip because afterall it's a trip without xh, so it's pretty much like a venture stepping out of my comfort zone, need to be extra careful, vigilant and street-smart. But then again trip with girls are also more enjoyable in some way as we can shop together and all!!! Anyway, I envy some of my friends going on an overseas trip alone to sort out their feelings and have a walk outside; it's probably something I envy so much but couldn't be brave/smart enough to do that. I am too muddlehead la, overslept for one of my trip with xh and thankfully he had kinda predicted it and gave me a morning call, help me make breadfast and all so I was able to make it for the ferry in the end! Okay, this time round even though it's a trip with the girls, xh still very thoughtfully helped me planned my packing list and all hehehehe, he knows exactly what I need to bring and all! My smelly pillow is one of those to make me feel at home and smell like home! :DD

Really hope it's not too cold for me there! I haven't recovered from this flu and cough which has bugged me for one week. Finished my dose of antibiotics and medicine and I'm still not recovering. I hope I don't come back having a fever and having to be quarantine:/ lol

Had this new tuition at a place and a wave of nostalgia swept over me when I walked past familar places and took the bus alone. I know I can never walk the same route again without being reminded of certain bad memories; things ain't what they used to be and probably never was. But it's okay, I guess it becomes increasingly easy as we get older, to drown in nostalgia.

About
当世界不知不觉的变了
有时候我怀念以前的我
作的梦虽然远远的
但也是一种快乐

SHAN ♥
13 SEP 91

But I know if I could do it over
I would trade
give away all the words that I saved in my heart
That I left unspoken