Friday, January 31, 2014
Posted at 11:56 AM 0 comments (+)
Been feeling so tired easily these days even without doing much, i guess it's the fatigue that accumulated! But also partly of this...

They made my bed soo comfy and cosy!! And my lapis is really not creepy! Xh kept saying it's creepy, cos it looked like some dada monster! My feifei is turning black literally, I see shades of grey/black and it must be the trapped dust lol.

#justforlaughs 
Hahaha soooo cute! Highest socks and super straight centre parting hairstyle even at p6! And ya people who are obese from young tend to stay that way when they grow up, it is actually true for the case of Xh :DDD 


About
当世界不知不觉的变了
有时候我怀念以前的我
作的梦虽然远远的
但也是一种快乐

SHAN ♥
13 SEP 91

But I know if I could do it over
I would trade
give away all the words that I saved in my heart
That I left unspoken