Friday, January 03, 2014
Posted at 10:23 AM 0 comments (+)
My last day of 2013 and first two days of 2014 were spent with Xh; a staycation together since I'mma too broke to go for another overseas trip again and considering the crowd during countdown and all, we decided that a place away from the crowd would be the best:)) 

Had my favorite steamboat with all my favorite food! Xh and I went grocery shopping together and I was the one choosing all the food because I want my favourite food in steamboat:DD All kind of meats, my favourite broccoli, baby corn and jinzhengu! :) 



Day 2, brought Xh to my favourite bbq stingray store since we were near the west area. We cabbed there but we figured you can take a bus from Jurong east interchange or from lakeside mrt! My favourite chilli stingray store definitely has to be the one at Taman Jurong food centre! Be there at 4/430pm for dinner is da best because they will serve you pretty quickly with all the dishes. The queue starts after 5plus and there was once I waited for 40mins to be served my first dish, then their second dish always come after we finished the firs dish:/

Our first dinner of 2014, a sumptuous one considering two people only. Anyway, Xh himself makes up 3 or 4 person already! Lol

Mega loving crayfish! 

First photo of 2014! Hope we can stay healthy, happy and together:)



Xh's gift for me:) Loving it when it came in the mail though it came later than expected due to the festive season!

About
当世界不知不觉的变了
有时候我怀念以前的我
作的梦虽然远远的
但也是一种快乐

SHAN ♥
13 SEP 91

But I know if I could do it over
I would trade
give away all the words that I saved in my heart
That I left unspoken