Monday, January 06, 2014
Posted at 3:22 AM
0 comments (+)
Sobs the last week of holiday, extremely sad for me cos I don't want holiday to end so fast. I haven't had enough dates with Xh and next sem gonna be soo terrible for both of us, don't know how we will cope with the many challenges that's throwing itself at us:/ Dragging myself to tuition in the gloomy rainy cooling weather! I should be watching my iris now! Feeling sooo tired now because I woke up early today to have breakfast with Xh and I reached home late ytd night because we went singing at JB! We sang for six hours okay! Haha they gave us the room to continue singing since they wasn't in need of the room:p comes with a main course and two drinks too!
Anyway this holiday I finished watching 2 Korean drama, the heirs and city hunter. Currently watching Iris as introduced by Xh:)))