Tuesday, February 04, 2014
Posted at 8:42 AM
0 comments (+)
Having long holiday withdrawal symptoms cos it's school Tmr at 830! Gosh I have been waking up at 10plus everyday and this holiday I swear I ate so much!! Really getting fatter and rounder, my bro and gf kept saying I'm skinny but they don't know where my fats go to:/
Cny has been great! My all-time favourite festive and times like this, I'mma proud to be a Chinese (though I secretly detest some of the traditions). Lots of eating, I gonna stay away from steamboat for some time alr. Been eating steamboat for every other meal.
Hope to hear wedding bells this year too, hopefully year end for my bro and his flat is soon to due in June hopefully! Speaking of settling down, part of me hope I can fast forward a few more years so that I can settle down and start my own family soon! :p Seeing my cousin (who got married last October), she's so blissful and so fortunate to have found her husband! And some kids/babies are just soooo cutee! Cannot help but to want to have my own family soon lol.
Haha lazy to rotate my photo! My pencai for reunion dinner:DD
Tada, my reunion dinner full spread! I love steamboat at my house, we always have a variety of meat, seafood and the assorted stuffs, u name it and we have it! We only have five people in the family, sometimes six but we always have food like for 10 people! Lol my mum insisted that cny reunion dinner must have alot else it's 'bad luck' for the new year!
My day 1 authentic hainanese homecooked meal! I only have it once a year, hence I ate a lot!! It's yummy and again, time like this I'mma proud to be a hainanese. Hainanese has a lot of nice delicacies:DDD Love to intro people to nice hainanese food too!
I love our hainanese special chilli too! :)
Went to Xh house #杨家 at night for dinner! His poly friends were there too so we gambled and all. Yummy food again. Anyway I secretly admire how crowded and lively his family is, he has so many siblings and even more cousins and all. He really has an extensive family! Just a handful of cousins and his siblings is enough to fill up the flat!
Day 3 went to auntie house, to Vance's house and then to Sm's house!
Had bbq steamboat over at Sm's house.
Hehehe ootd for day 1:) deck in red dress












