Sunday, February 16, 2014
Posted at 12:42 PM 0 comments (+)
I cooked Hainanese styled pork chop for Xh today, my maiden cooking experience #achievementunlocked 

So my mum's best dish I felt was the hainanese pork chop, my mum's not a very good cook and in fact she's a lousy and lazy cook lol! So I probably inherited that from her but ya I learnt how to make the pork chop sometime back but haven't tried it out yet. Tried it today and it really wasn't as easy as it seems and my pork chop didn't turn out quite nice looking, my crumbs were too big and Xh kept saying it wasn't salty enough. Okay I shall keep practicing cooking my pork chop, it has to be the one dish I can be proud of. 

Okay but cooking still isn't my cup of tea, it's a hassle cleaning it up. You don't just need to clean the plates but still need to clean the stoves and mop the floor and all, gosh. It's time consuming and tiring too. Okay, the worst thing is that Xh loves homecooked food and hopes I can cook well-.- it's pretty demanding on me huh

One of my all-time favourite photo:) anyway the template has the word Loving strangers there, so I could crop away the strangers there but I couldn't crop away the loving word else my photo would be cropped away too-.- 

About
当世界不知不觉的变了
有时候我怀念以前的我
作的梦虽然远远的
但也是一种快乐

SHAN ♥
13 SEP 91

But I know if I could do it over
I would trade
give away all the words that I saved in my heart
That I left unspoken