Thursday, February 20, 2014
Posted at 12:26 PM 0 comments (+)
 你比从前快乐
原来我曾在你生命里扮演的角色太模糊
只记得你有多残忍 

时光飞逝
但心里却还记得住

Me and my little sister that day on a prevalentine date:) 

Had ippudo ramen together! It's been sooo long I last devoured ramen! Xh's soo not a fan of ramen cos he's such a carnivores, such a heavy meat eater and with big appetitie, so certainly ramen with one or two slices of meat and noodles is not enough for his appetite la. I used to like ippudo ramen so much, but I was kinda disappointed that day. I reckon my taste has changed:/ I probably won't want to eat ramen again and I won't pester Xh to bring me to eat ramen again since it doesn't interest me anymore.


Haha do we look alike?? Our hair colour and hair parting are almost identical lol! 






About
当世界不知不觉的变了
有时候我怀念以前的我
作的梦虽然远远的
但也是一种快乐

SHAN ♥
13 SEP 91

But I know if I could do it over
I would trade
give away all the words that I saved in my heart
That I left unspoken