Saturday, February 15, 2014
Posted at 11:09 AM
0 comments (+)
My valentine date:)
2nd valentine date together even though we got together sometime much later, so it's also our first valentine date in some sense! haha
Anyway, I had a couple of friends whom got attached recently.
A few couples were like one/two months kind, so happy for them!!!
Everyone around me all seems so blissful, really!
Hope all the couples will stay this way, keep the flame burning and don't stop trying. The reason why many relationship fails after a long period of time is because either one party stops trying, stops trying to make things right when something surfaces or stops trying to make time out for the other half or stops making the other one his/her priorities in life.
Xh always teaches me a lesson, that is to never take things for granted.
Then again, amidst the vday's sharing post on social media, I saw some couples that broke up and had new other halves too!
Secretly happy for them cos their other halves had flaws/problems to begin with and I can never comprehend why these two girls could be so tolerant/oblivious maybe of the guy's flirtatious self.
Girls should never settle for anything less.
Obviously, they are much happier now cos they finally decided to walk away from it.
Back to my valentine date on Friday!
Even though my lesson ended late at 430, I still had a happy blissful day. It was a day filled with love <3 p="">
Thank you Xh for the planning and taking time out to shop for my gift amidst the busy week packed with tests and being sick
The best gift from you to me is your time
Thank you for giving me your limited precious time (since everyone wants a piece of you lol!)
I'mma really happy with only one stalk of flower!
I guess it's true that flowers will make girls happy no matter what!!
Went for 2 degree Ice art @ Mbs area
It's negative 15 degrees inside, super cold!
I brought so many layers of inner wear, like thermal wear with pullover with jacket and jeans with tights underneath and with the super thick winter clothings rented there.
Basically, I really wear alot and wrapped like a dumpling (given the experience in HK, only 16degrees at HK and I was almost dying!)
THIS IS NEGATIVE 15 DEGREESSSS
30minutes inside and I literally felt my fingers and toes numbing up.
Sooo colddddd
I really love the idea of a cooling place, love the idea of winter (though it can be a hassle to dress up like a dumpling with many layers),
BUT i really like winter, like cold temperatures, like winter wear most importantly, like winter boots and all
I get all so excited when I got to wear/rent the super thick "running man" winter clothes!!
I cannot wait to go Korean during their winter season and go ice skiing too!
I cannot wait to travel to a place with winter season with Xh too!
When it comes to travelling, I must have Xh with me hehehe.
Anyway, Xh could really read my mind, that's why he bought the tickets and wanted to bring me there! I saw the sales of the tickets online and I thought to myself that I wanted to go alr lol!
Thank you for reading my mind and knowing I will like to go there!
I'm pretty obsessed with the idea of winter season, after coming back from HK.
I know I'm very very scare of cold/ easily cold but I believe I just need the right clothing/ more clothings than others and I'll be fine.
My beautiful gift from xh :))

















