Friday, February 21, 2014
Posted at 9:32 AM
0 comments (+)
Super love this photo! We all look genuinely happy!
The best people I've known in uni based on my track. The people who do micro-teaching together with me for acy and acm :)
They have helped me so much, especially sy and hx!
So lucky to share the same timetable as Sy for don't know how many sems, like I always say every long and short break I'mma with her! :DD
Last day of school as a student.
I'mma
feeling tinge of sadness deep down inside me, you know you are age-ing and you have to go with the flow...
I know I'll miss my friends,
miss the bonds make in school, miss the lame jokes and the times we
slack so hard and talked so much nonsenses, laughing loudly away. I mean
life as a student is really nothing (despite the rants and grumbles
about tests and assignments), compared to being out in the workforce. I
have to be frank I'm not ready for the workforce and I'm still learning
and acclimatising every single day, don't know how long it will take
too. I'll miss the days we sit together grumbling all day long about
tests,assignments and the projects.
I'll
miss being in the comfort zone of my friends, with familiar faces and
all. I'll do miss attending some of my favourite lecturer's lecture too
:/
My last acy project fellow groupmate :))











