Monday, March 10, 2014
Posted at 6:31 AM
0 comments (+)
It's my Sunday blues, hate it when I cannot hang out too late outside cos I have to wake up super early the next day. Sighssss life of a trainee sucks and I am so not a morning person! I get so sleepy, restless when it hits noon and the blazing weather is not helping at all seriously. I wanna go somewhere where it's cold but not snowing.
Xh's done with recess week and I feel like I barely meet him and so I pout and pout... LOL
Only met up for simple dinner nearby like an hour or so and then go back home for work.
And he's going for the Korea Summer Exchange for one month in June/July :(((
I really wanted to go korea too, but I'm so frightened out by the thought of taking a flight back alone. Sighs
And he's going for the Korea Summer Exchange for one month in June/July :(((
I really wanted to go korea too, but I'm so frightened out by the thought of taking a flight back alone. Sighs
I need to endure another week, at least it's a four day week next week. I promise to clear all my work during the holiday.
Anyway I went for my first maiden eyelash perm! Loving the falsies effect it has, but the process took about one hour and I really couldn't stand not opening my eyes for an hour lol!
