Sunday, April 13, 2014
Posted at 2:51 AM
0 comments (+)
At least there's some motivation for this week, cos Friday there's holiday!!
My long awaited rest :DDDD
Plus bbq on Thursday night, okay excited and I'm sure next week will past by quickly enough!
Gambette!
Counting down the steps to my graduation!
Cannot wait for the day of convocation where my parents can see their little daughter finally completing her course of studies!
Group work activity for the kids the other day :)
The other day; Friday at Hot Tomato after my volunteer work/CIP with the kids.
Too tired and ended too late to go anywhere else further.
My kiddy mixed grill + seafood feast.
Salmon, fish fillet, chicken chop, pork chop,sausage and prawn you named it.
This is what happens when you have a fat cum big eater bf!
You order two main dishes but this is the portion that I can finish, while the rest goes to the bf's tummy.
Okay not all the time I wear long sleeve top ( I like anything sleeveless basically cos it's too hotttt), but I wore it cos it was a rainy lazy Saturday :DD
Off for my Mac breakfast at Admiralty with my bf , then off for my tuition :)




