Thursday, April 10, 2014
Posted at 10:59 AM 0 comments (+)
Honesty I'm so sorry and ashamed that my blog recently have been so dead and so full of complaints. BUT I HAVE TRULY BEEN SUPER BUSY! Even the weekends are filled to the max, have my tuition with my olevel kids first then after head over to Xh's place and it's work work work. It's crazy workload and not a breather, cannot wait for the remaining weeks to be over. I sleep almost sharply at 10pm nowadays and almost no difficulties falling asleep (my habitual problem of getting into sleep). I know I keep'complaining', but this is my life for now, at least for another month till I be free from that place.

Today my lecturer/sup came over to my class to observe my lesson. Cannot be more blessed/fortunate to get him as my sup even though I have so many complains about many other things. My favourite lecturer in school and like how I always sit in his lesson listening to his lecture, for the first time he sits in my lesson listening to the way I teach my students! It's amazing la and it's beyond amazing how my quickly my four years (eight semesters) flew past. I don't know how it flew past so quickly too, like seriously I still remember feeling so jittery when I had to attend the foc camp and all. Well, leave another time to reminiscence. 

Today I have a xiong day! Had consecutive lessons and then remedials! Tmr needed bring my kids for cip program to the previous old folks home I went to volunteer at!

930pm, okay my eyelids are getting heavier. Gonna zonk out soon! 
About
当世界不知不觉的变了
有时候我怀念以前的我
作的梦虽然远远的
但也是一种快乐

SHAN ♥
13 SEP 91

But I know if I could do it over
I would trade
give away all the words that I saved in my heart
That I left unspoken