Sunday, April 06, 2014
Posted at 11:02 AM
0 comments (+)
I love my weekends with Xh, our only two days we get to meet and see each other! Away from my negativity and hectic, tired nonstop work life. During the weekdays, I feel so faraway from him! He's staying in his pulau hall but I'mma stucked in my little north zone. Now I no longer can afford the time to go over his hall to slack, watch shows online on my ipad while he fights to study or clear his workload. Now our weekends are pretty mundane, I would go over his place and then both of us would be doing our work, thereafter Xh would bring me out for nice dinner to cheer me up cos I pout a lot sometimes and he says seeing me sitting down to do work for hours, I really look like a little bird trapped in the cage! And of course, I couldn't help but to agree. Oh yes lots of mundane lps for me to do-.- it's killing and draining me physically, mentally and emotionally. Pretty sure it's sucking the life out of many of my friends too! The pile of work to do, I'mma no super wonder woman but I feel like I need to have eight limbs/arms and heads, sometimes eyes and ears behind my back-.-
Oh ya Xh has been very very understanding and nice of course, he's practically my sole motivation for the week, COS I will get to see him on Friday where he will come back from hall to meet me! I look forward to my day end on Friday and then rush back home to bath, dressed up and meet him! :DD
Despite weighing close to 90kg (always asking him to slim down but to no avail, practically 40kg heavier than me), he's pretty much a handy fatty! Helps me to carry my laptop and charger cos I have two heavy bulky bags. Hehehe love eating with him cos he knows exactly what I like and what I don't like and how much I can eat etc and of course being such a fatty, the greedy way he eats always makes the food seems so delicious and appealing!! LOVE YOUU<3
Pffff next week is hell week, I couldn't finish the syllabus in time for the test-.-