Sunday, April 06, 2014
Posted at 8:20 PM 0 comments (+)
The other day on my busiest aka known as most xiong day, most number of back to back lessons(day that will kanna lotsa firing from different people), I met up with Renee! (Thurs also her most xiong day!) Lp is also sucking up her life so badly, she's probably worst than me in terms of work load cos she still has assignments on top of that. 

Okay so we met up to do markings and share lotsa stories! Lol cannot believe how we always used to meet to study, scrutinize our confusing lecture notes and trying to make out what the lecturer wants us to know etc, now we meet up to scrutinize work of others and trying to make out why they couldn't understand what point we are getting across! Lol

My most xiong day certainly ended better after meeting her! It's a session of pouring out all grievances or tiredness lol! It just feel a whole load better after sharing! Seriously, cos u know u are not the only one in this shit. 

So that day we deserve a piece of nice cake!! :DD


About
当世界不知不觉的变了
有时候我怀念以前的我
作的梦虽然远远的
但也是一种快乐

SHAN ♥
13 SEP 91

But I know if I could do it over
I would trade
give away all the words that I saved in my heart
That I left unspoken