Wednesday, May 07, 2014
Posted at 4:19 AM 0 comments (+)
The other day ( in fact last last week), I gave them some goodies as farewell gift/exam pack! 

Packing in progress..

Got this for my mentor. 

xxxx 

Anyway, Sunday was my daddy's birthday! 
Treat by my bro for a feast @Turf City. 
Gosh, my memories of that place was 10 years ago when I was still pretty small then. 
Those childhood memories when my parents brought us to Turf City ten years ago were surprisingly vivid somehow and of course that place reminds me how much my parents have aged. 
Had their set meal for 6 pax and of course, my favourite food deserve individual shots :D

To the man who has slogged close to three decades for me and my brother..
Actually it's funny how clingy I was to my daddy when I was very much younger, how I would always stick around him and tell him many stuffs, and then when I started to grow older, my relationship with my daddy has distant away so much because we do not see eye to eye on many issues, sometimes to the extend that he's unreasonable and stubborn with his thinking and I'm really lazy to argue it out with him. 
Despite having said that, all that I want is to hope that my daddy's health will not deteriorate anymore. Of course, he hasn't been in the best of his health in recent years, many health implications from his illness then and has been battling with the implications for many years (ever since when I was in sec 4). Please don't take away my daddy, hope to see my daddy attend my graduation, witness my brother's marriage, collection of his new house and then get to see his grandchildren. 



About
当世界不知不觉的变了
有时候我怀念以前的我
作的梦虽然远远的
但也是一种快乐

SHAN ♥
13 SEP 91

But I know if I could do it over
I would trade
give away all the words that I saved in my heart
That I left unspoken