Thursday, May 15, 2014
Posted at 10:33 AM
0 comments (+)
Having spent close to 3/4 of my life in woodlands area, I feel like I have to venture into an unfamiliar area. Okay pretty shocked and in disbelief when I saw my final posting, got me all puzzled and all. Ironically, I said I wanted to leave and have a fresh start at somewhere else; now that I've got it, I just feel lost somehow. I miss ev somehow, miss the students there particularly. They invited me for movie outing with intention as a farewell for me, but I had to turn them up. But well, I really really shouldn't complain anymore. At least there were fellow trainees going to be posted there too and then it's pretty accessible and I will alway past by the mall/heartland plaza everytime I head to and from work. Ahah considered lucky alr! I hope I will learn to like it there and get along well with new people!
Ps Going to a all-new place with no one u know at all can be pretty daunting for me!
I'mma moving into another phase of life.