Sunday, May 11, 2014
Posted at 10:04 AM
0 comments (+)
Today's the day when I helped Xh to shift out of hall. Okay ironically I guess I feel more attached to this place than he does. I spent my time in there catching up on my sleep debts on his special thick cushion bed which he brought from home and then lazing around catching up on my dramas. Of course, I do study and do work there too! And hehe we have many rounds of steamboat here too! Last year around july, I was the one who helped him to move in too. Omg it's too fast, now I have to help him to move out too! The place was super dusty, smelly and disgusting at the end of it all. It's really hard to keep the place clean somehow, especially the toilets shared by four.
I somewhat miss the place.