Sunday, June 29, 2014
Posted at 12:01 AM 0 comments (+)
Been so busy this holiday that I hardly have time for anything else! No time for any breather and I have to officially start work tmr. My most condensed/packed shortest holiday ever, it didn't even felt like a holiday lol! Only had a short getaway at KL, then back to lots of commitment in school. I cannot wait for the dec long holidays, I need to travel further. To make it worst, it seems like almost everyone is in Korea at the same period of time either for vacay or ezchange! I'mma so full of envy! Bf and a couple of close friends are in Korea, why are they all leaving:/ Felt so abandoned, it has only been one week since xh left me. Counting down and keeping the faith that it will be very fast yet lamenting deep down. 

Went for the camp with the kids, woke up at 3am (my very nice colleague sent me back home and then fetch me to sch at oddly 330am), 6km road cum forest walk at 430am, walked till 7am! First ever walk at such oddly timing! 

Tried air rifle! First time ever. And I must say I kinda have a flair for it huh! LOL I hit all on the paper kk. 

Had meeting on one of the days, super tiring and taxing. An 8-6pm meeting. 

Finally met up with Gh before he goes for his reservist, haha I have been post-poning the meetup since forever lol! Had hours of chat..

Also met up with Vance before he flies off to korea for his summer exchange and the possibility of spending another one semester there for his studies, which probably adds up to six months there gosh. Had hours of chat too! Oh well, discussed/bitched (I mean me) about many many things lol! I guess I'mma pretty open to talk about anything now, very candid since recounting facts isn't that hard anyway. We even discussed about our future plans of our idea marriage, idea number of kids, who we will invited or not to wedding etc LOL. Come to think of it, it's like eleven years of friendship with him, old alr! 


About
当世界不知不觉的变了
有时候我怀念以前的我
作的梦虽然远远的
但也是一种快乐

SHAN ♥
13 SEP 91

But I know if I could do it over
I would trade
give away all the words that I saved in my heart
That I left unspoken