My NTU convocation on 4th Aug.
The happiest day I felt by far this year (despite being really tired and sleepy cos I had to rush down after work). Happy cos my entire family and Xh came!! So glad they all can come to witness this important day of mine. My brother came down after he booked out from reservist lol. Even my dasao came too!!
Took many many photos but I did a simple collage with some of the photos! Okay some of my very important friends, I reallt would like to thank them for accompanying me through my difficult times, these four years had been with lots of ups and downs and I'm really fortunate to have nice supportive friends.
Took photo with one of my fav lecturer, geee even took photo with my senior who graduated one year ahead (pleasant surprised to see him there! Seeing him is like reminding me of my year 1 freshie orientation camp, cos it's where I first saw him and started to know him! Time fliessss, and so he's getting married soon too! )
And then my family tgt with Xh, we went for zi char feast at Jurong area!! Reached home really late and then there's work the next day!